This past weekend has been a busy one. Saturday and Sunday we went to Rob's Family reunion. It was the Willey (Mom's side) at Palisades State Park. His Grandma was there and all of his Aunts and Uncles on that side. It was so fun to get to know them better and to meet more of his family. They are great! Saturday we had a big lunch, played a few games, and then there was an auction to raise money for future reunions. After that we hung out, talked, and went 4-wheeling. Then we set up camp, ate dinner, and had a camp fire. That night I slept horrible- our tent was tiny, it was hot, and I didn't have a mat or air mattress. Next time we will be better prepared! Sunday we spent the day hanging out and talking with his family. Sunday evening we left the reunion and drove to my parents house to spend the night!
Monday was our one year anniversary! How exciting! Marriage has been so much fun and I am so lucky to have a great husband! For our anniversary we decided to do some shopping, go out to a late lunch, and then head up to a cabin in the mountains for the night. It was a lot of fun! It was nice to be able to relax and enjoy our time together! Tuesday morning we headed back to Logan to start our second amazing year of marriage!
I Do Now
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment