Sunday, January 4, 2009

More about Christmas Break!

So... I guess it is time for me to write a little more details about Christmas Break 2008! Here are the Highlights!
Monday, Dec. 22nd- We went to Lunch at the Indian Oven with Mike, Holli, & Justin! We had a blast eating great food and laughing about the past. Later that night we went to an awesome Aggie basketball game, had great seats, and enjoyed watching the Aggies beat the Utes in a thriller!
Tuesday, Dec. 23rd- Drove home to Sandy! Glad to make it home safely through the snowy canyon! Seriously it was a whiteout!
Wednesday, Dec. 24th- Christmas Eve! We had a busy day full of family, fun, and food! We went to Aunt Joyce's house for our Jensen Party! It is always fun to see family, chat, play BINGO, eat French Dip sandwiches, and open presents. Later that night we went back to my house and my dad's side comes over for the Menssen family party. It was fun to play more games, read the Christmas Story, sing songs, eat, and talk! After that.... my little family opens presents!

Thursday, Dec. 25th- Christmas! Wake up- open presents! Go to Nancy's house for our yummy Christmas Breakfast and more presents. Then we went to Rob's Dad's house for Christmas Dinner! We spent some time with his family talking and opening presents! Then it was back to my house for some games!
Friday, Dec. 26th- I went to Lunch with Sarah! It was so fun to see her and catch up! I wish we got to see each other more often!
Saturday, Dec. 27th- We went to Rob's mom's house for a late Christmas Dinner! Fun to see his family again and spend time together. Also... Mike and Kimber arrive in Sandy! Yeah! :)
Monday, Dec. 29th- Bowling!
Tuesday, Dec. 30th- Twilight- Um... it was just okay!
Wednesday, Dec. 31st- New Year's Eve! Missy and Thomas came down for our traditional Cousins party! We had fun playing lots of games including the traditional game of Risk!


Thursday, Jan. 1st- Family Dinner at Sizzler!
Friday, Jan, 2nd- Another Yummy Breakfast with Nancy, Marley and Me, and The Utes and the Sugar Bowl! Yes- my whole family was actually cheering for Utah!
Saturday, Jan. 3rd- Games, packing, and back to Logan!
We had such a great break! It was nice to be able to spend time with family, stay up late, sleep in, relax, and just have fun! I am lucky that Rob is so nice and willing to spend so much time at my house over the break!

2 comments:

Avree said...

Sounds like a way fun Christmas break! Now that you're back we really do need to hang out. Maybe we could have a little roommate reunion and go to lunch or dinner or something!

J and K said...

I am sad I did not see you while we were in town. But it sounds like you guys had a good time. You hair looks cute, I think that is the shortest I have ever seen it! I will give you a call this weekend and we can chat.