Monday, June 29, 2009

Midway & Park City

This past week I went to midway to attend an RTI conference. I went with three other teachers from my school and we had a great time! We stayed in the Zermatt resort in Midway. It was a pretty nice hotel. Our classes were good. I learned some stuff that should help me next year. When we were not in class we enjoyed sitting in the hot tub, shopping, and of course talking!!! We left Tuesday night and got home Friday night at about 5:30. When I got home I hurried and repacked and Rob and I headed back to Park City to spend some time at the condo his family has every year. We spent the weekend up there and we enjoyed hanging out with his family, shopping, and swimming. It was a lot of fun! Now we are home for less than a week before we head out on our next adventure in Nauvoo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a busy but fun summer! And it includes a lot of shopping, which is always fun. :) It's probably so nice to have a break from school and to get to go to so many great places.

Molly Campbell said...

Wow you guys are busy! I hope you're having a great summer!