So as most of you know, I switched from teaching ESL to second grade this year. It has been a busy year. We are in our 6th week of school and so far so good! I really do love teaching! Kids are so funny- they say and do really funny things! It is also really fun to see how different all the kids are. They each have so much personality! Some kids love school, love learning, and want to do anything to please the teacher- Other kids- well, I guess I should just be happy they made it to school! As a teacher, it is awesome to listen to students read and learn new things. Its fun to watch their little minds grow and get smarter. Even though being a teacher is a lot of work, it really is the best job in the world!
4 comments:
I bet you are such a great teacher. Those little kids are lucky to have you.
Wow I did not know you swictched. Good luck with that. I hope it continues to go well.
It was fun to see you guys and hear your funny stories about teaching. I wish Spencer could have you for a teacher someday but I suspect you won't be teaching that long :)
love your new page layout! Glad you are having a good year.
Post a Comment