Thursday, July 1, 2010

JUNE!

I can't believe June is gone and it is already July. I feel like summer just barely started....but really it is almost half over. Time Flies! Well... I don't really have anything exciting to blog about, but we did have a fun month. Here are some of the highlights.............
- My mom came up for a day and we had fun hanging out, shopping, and going to lunch.
- I spend one day a week working at my school's library. It is fun to see and read with some of the students.
- We had a great Father's Day weekend. We got to spend time with my dad and Rob's dad!
- We got free tickets to a REAL game.... we had great seats (included with the seats... all you can eat drinks, popcorn, ice-cream, snow cones, pretzels, etc.)
- I attended CORE ACADEMY (A class for school- I got some great ideas for Math & Science!)
- We went to Park City with Rob's family. We had a blast hanging out, swimming, shopping, playing, games, and of course relaxing in Park City.

Now we are looking forward to celebrating the 4th of July... fireworks in Logan on Friday, fireworks in Sandy on Saturday, and fireworks in Hyrum on Monday! I really do love Fireworks! Of course we will also enjoy some BBQs and spending time with family and friends! I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

No comments: