Saturday, August 21, 2010

One Week Down.........

The first week of school is over and it actually went really well. It was a busy few weeks getting everything ready for the kids to come and then 3 days with the kids. I am excited about my new class. I think it is going to be a fun year. Of course every class has its challenges but the kids sure are cute! It will also be a busy year. I now have a Smart Board in my room which takes some time to learn and create lessons for it. I also am pretty sure I will be working with after school club again this year which adds 5 hours a week to my workload. Rob starts school in about a week so then he will be super busy working part time and being a full time graduate student. So long for the lazy days of summer!

3 comments:

Avree said...

I'm glad you're liking your class! My mom has a smart board and loves it, I'm sure once you get used to it it will be great. It was so fun to see you last night!

Aaron and JaNell said...

I love when husbands go to grad school! (hint of sarcasm) It totally depletes the bank account and then you never get to see him. :( I am still liking the idea of school wide after school club meetings! :)

Molly Campbell said...

Good luck with your class! I hope you have a great year this year!