We had a great Christmas! It has been so nice to have a break from school, sleep in, and enjoy spending time with family and friends. Here are a few highlights!
- We went to the Christmas Concert at the conference center with Amanda & Dustin. We had a great time. It was crazy how crowded it was but it was worth it. We went to Red Iguana for dinner and also walked around temple square to see the lights.
- We went to the temple with my parents and Dave and all went out to lunch.
- Jensen Christmas Eve Party. Good Food, BINGO, presents, and most importantly a great family.
- Menssen Christmas Eve Party. More food and games, singing, and fun!
-Opened presents on Christmas Eve!
- Opened more presents on Christmas morning. I got a Cricut and I am so excited about it!
- Went to Nancy's for a yummy Christmas Breakfast!
- Went to Rob's Dad's house.
- Visited Rob's Grandpa and Ondelyn.
- Went to Rob's Mom's house.
-Played Wii
-Played Cards
-Stayed up late and slept in.
I really love Christmas Time! It really is the BEST time of the year!
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had such a good Christmas, now we need to find a time to hang out!
Post a Comment