Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tennessee

So I have been in Tennessee for a week now. So far, so good! I will say the plane ride with Maddie was much better than expected. Maddie was great on the plane and pretty much slept the whole time. Our apartment is okay... I haven't done a lot of unpacking because we are hoping to be in a house soon. We have been busy looking for houses and we put an offer on one yesterday. We are still waiting to hear back. We went to church on Sunday and our new ward was super nice. I am excited to get to know people better. Rob is liking his job so far. Other than looking at houses I have just been hanging out with Maddie. She is a good baby and is so cute. We love her so much. I will update more about her and include some pictures later.

3 comments:

Korine said...

How fun for you guys. This is an exciting time. I hope there are some cute young families in your ward. I saw Jericho Road in person this last weekend and one of the guys looked a lot like Rob. Made me think of you!

holli said...

I miss you Jenn! I was just thinking that I could see you and realized you are gone. :( I hope all is well though, it's always fun to have adventures!

Avree said...

Good luck with the house hunting, I hope you find one fast! I'm glad things are going well, but I want to see more pictures of baby Maddie! :)