Maddie is 2 months (actually she is 10 weeks tomorrow) but I took her to the doctor this week. She is a big girl. She weighs 12 pounds 6 ounces and is almost 23 inches long. She got her first rounds of shots.... it was so sad! I told Rob he had to take her next time! Here are just a few pictures of her.
Oh she is darling! Shots are the worst, when Spencer got his first set I cried. Hope the house hunting is going well and you're enjoying your cute little girl!
3 comments:
Sweet girl! I am so not looking forward to Friday, Jack is getting shots too. :( She is just adorable Jenn!
Oh she is darling! Shots are the worst, when Spencer got his first set I cried. Hope the house hunting is going well and you're enjoying your cute little girl!
I can't believe she's already up to 12 pounds, it seems like I just barely saw you and she was so tiny! Hope your arms are hanging in there :)
Post a Comment