I just have to say, I love college football! Today I spent my Saturday watching a lot of football. It all started at 1:00 as I watched the Aggies beat Hawaii (For those of you who have given up completely on Aggie Football- Yes they did win!) It was a beautiful day- amazing for a November football game. It was so much fun to be there, enjoy some awesome plays, and unlike last week- leave with a huge smile on my face. As soon as the Aggie game was over it was time to go over to my brothers apartment to watch BYU. All I can say is, WOW, What a game!!! A lot of screaming and heart pounding- but when the clock finally showed 0:00 I was thrilled that the cougars got the Win! Yeah! What a day for College football! I can't wait for a few more months of amazing football and then it will be time for some great b-ball! What can I say- I definitely love SPORTS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment