Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekends!

I feel like I need to dedicate a post to weekends because seriously I don't know what I would do without them. I love weekends! Really, I live for weekends. I start my countdown every Monday and I am always so excited when it is finally Friday! I love eating out (which we do every Friday night), I love sleeping in! I love being able to stay up late, hang out with friends, or just do nothing! Pretty much I love everything about weekends! The only problem that I have is that they always seem to go by so dang fast. I am all for a four day work week! (Too bad I don't think that will happen anytime soon.) I guess I should be grateful that I never have to work weekends.

Anyways... Nothing really new is happening! Rob is still super busy with school! He will be super excited when this semester is over- it has been a hard one. I still love my job and things are going well. I am busy but not too bad! I can't complain- I have time to do other things too! I can't believe how fast time is flying by and I am already getting really excited for Christmas!!! That is about it! :)

3 comments:

Avree said...

Well you'll have to set aside some time in your weekends to hang out with me when I move up!

Ash & Tim said...

I sound just like you -I too live for the weekends. I think I am a little more excited about weekends than my students! Just think though three days off for thanksgiving(I think the elementary school get off three days too?) Then comes Christmas -it will go by so fast. No worries I am listening to Christmas music already -Tim can't stand it -oh well.

Aaron and JaNell said...

AMEN for weekends!