Tonight we went to the Jazz game with my brother and a few cousins. We had a great time! Rob and I went downtown early to shop/walk around gateway. Then we met Dave, Missy, and Matthew at Applebees for some yummy dinner. After dinner we walked over to the Energy Solutions Arena for the Jazz game! They had hoodies on sale for 20 dollars and we could not pass up the great deal. We found our seats (third row from the back) and enjoyed the game. The Jazz were playing the Kings (one of the worst teams in the leauge) and the game actually stayed close for the first 3 quaters. Luckily the Jazz pulled it together and beat them in the 4th! It was a great night! Thanks Matthew for getting us the tickets!!!
On to other things... this past week has been busy. Rob had tests and I had parent teacher conferences. It was good to talk with the parents and even better to have Friday off! It was also Rob's Birthday on Thursday! He turned the big 24! Unfortunetly I had to work late- so we didn't do to much to celebrate! On my way home I went to Dairy Queen to pick up an ice-cream cake and I pulled into the parking lot only to find Dairy Queen gone! (We had to wait until we were in Sandy for the ice-cream cake!) Friday night my parents took us out to dinner and we spent the night with them. Saturday morning we went to the Temple with my mom. After the temple we relaxed a little before heading off to the Jazz game. Like I have said before, time continues to fly by and I cannot believe that tomorrow is March!
I Do Now
1 week ago
3 comments:
So Fun! Lets do it again for sure... and next time we can wear our matching jazz jackets!
Sounds like fun! Happy belated birthday Rob!
When do I get to go with you to the Jazz game?
Post a Comment