This year we had a really fun Valentine's Day! On Friday when I got home from work Rob surprised me with a dozen red roses and some candy! I decided to also give him his present early! Saturday we spent the day together shopping and playing games. Saturday night we decided we did not want to battle the crowds at Olive Garden so we picked up Cafe Rio and had a picnic at home. It was a lot of fun! The only bad part of the day was that the Aggies finally lost and ended their winning streak! Oh well, we can't expect them to win every game.

In other news, nothing too exciting has happened this month. Time continues to fly and I am looking forward to Spring. Work is going good. It has been a busy month with lots of testing, a new computer program, and trying to get things ready for parent teacher conferences at the end of the month. Relief Society also keeps me busy some nights. Rob stays busy with studying for his classes. They seem so hard! Glad it is him and not me!
No comments:
Post a Comment