Monday, February 15, 2010

Update

Not much has been going on with us but I figured I better post before February is over. So here are just a few things that have been going on with us.

  • Rob is back into the swing of school and doing lots of homework. This would be his last semester but he has decided to continue on to get his masters degree. We are hoping he can finish his masters in a year.
  • I am still enjoying teaching. I have a cute class and I am learning a lot! I really am lucky to have a job that I love in a great school with a great staff. Teaching for sure keeps me busy and time continues to fly. Last week we had parent teacher conferences. They went really well and I like being able to spend a little time with their parents. It was also great to have a 4-day weekend.
  • We had a really nice Valentine's Day/President's Day weekend. We went down to Sandy and spent some time with both of our families. It was great to see them and have some time to just relax!
  • I am excited the Olympics are on! I really love watching them!
  • Even though it is still cold, I can feel that Spring is on its way! Can't wait for a little warmer weather to come to Logan!
  • I actually watched Lost and liked it! Also- my brother recommended watching Modern Family. So far so good- I also recommend it! (I know it is pretty sad when TV shows are in my update- I guess I need to do something more exciting for next post!)

1 comment:

holli said...

Jenn, you are awesome! That's cool that Rob is doing the master's stuff! I'm within a month of being done with the internship so once the craziness is over, let's play!!@!!!