Sunday, February 28, 2010

Winter Olympics 2010

I love the Olympics! I really do! I have spent hours and hours over the past 2 weeks watching, reading, and talking about the Olympics. I love to hear stories about the athletes, see them compete, watch their reactions after it is over, see amazing performances, see not so amazing performances, really... I love it all! I love to see the whole world come together and compete, cheer for their countries, and learn more about different parts of the world. It is also great reminder of how lucky I am to be American. I think our athletes are lucky to live in the United States. I feel bad for the athletes that live in countries that put an extreme amount of pressure on them to win. Thanks Olympics for entertaining me for the last 2 weeks. I look forward to watching you again in 2 years! (Even more excited because it is Summer!)

1 comment: