Sunday, March 7, 2010

March

March is here... which means winter should be on its way out and spring should be just around the corner. (I do live in Logan- so I'm crossing my fingers for a beautiful spring.) I really love springtime. I love being able to spend some time outside. I love putting away my coat. I love to see green grass and trees. I love knowing that the lazy days of summer are soon approaching.

The most exciting thing that has happened the last few weeks was Rob's B-day! Rob turned 25! We had a fun weekend! We celebrated by going out to dinner, playing the Wii, and watching Olympics. Of course we also had cake and ice-cream! Rob's favorite present is a remote control helicopter that he flies around inside of our apartment. It is actually pretty cool.

University Spring Break is next week and my spring break is in 4 weeks. I can't wait! Also- it is March Madness so I will have lots of good college basketball to keep me entertained! Go Aggies! :)

2 comments:

Avree said...

If you're looking for something to do over Spring break we should hang out! (with Amanda too)

Heidi Meadows said...

Yay for Spring Break!!!