I can't believe how fast June has gone by. I guess that means my summer is already more than 1/3 over! It has been a good month! It is so nice to be able to sleep in and relax and also have time to work on some projects. I will have to admit that I get a little bored. Rob is working on finishing his master's project and will hopefully be done sometime in August. I have been catching up on scrapbooking and also making some baby blankets. I am still feeling really good. The 2nd trimester has been good. I am almost 27 weeks and time has been going by fast. It seems weird to think we will have a baby in just about 3 months! I guess I need to start buying some baby stuff. There is just so much out there it is hard to know exactly what to get.
3 comments:
I didn't even know you were pregnant!?! That is so exciting! Congratulations! Do you know what you are having?
Thanks! We are super excited! We are having a girl! :)
Um hi are you forgetting how good I am at shopping? Let me come please.
Post a Comment