So I am really not that good at this whole blogging thing. Summer is nearing an end and to be honest I am looking forward to getting back to work for a month or so before the baby comes. Rob is still working on finishing his masters degree and I have no clue when he will be done. Hopefully it will be sometime in August but maybe September. He will be so happy when it is finished!!! I haven't had a very excited summer but it has been nice to have time to sleep in, relax, and work on some random projects. We did manage to get out of Logan for a bit to spend a week in Park City. I also got to go to California with my parents to visit my brother and his family. Hopefully I will have some more exciting things to update soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment