Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More Changes

So just a quick update....

We are moving again! Well let me explain... I guess I should say we are going on a 6 month vacation to Ohio. Only it is not a vacation because Rob will be working. Rob was selected to be on a team working on a project in Ohio. We are leaving in April and will be moving back to Tennessee in September. I will actually be spending some time in Ohio, Tennessee, and Utah. It is also close enough that we will be coming home at least once a month to check on the house and keep things up.

Well Maddie just woke up from her nap so I will write more later!

2 comments:

Korine said...

So really, you are just getting out of Tennessee for the worst of the muggy, nasty summer! Good for you! Life is an adventure - isn't it?

Avree said...

Amanda told me about this at the shower and that you should be in Utah for quite awhile this summer. Please let me know when you'll be here so I can see you! Congrats to Rob on the project!